DIY, How To Make A Pendant Lamp Out Of Coffee Stirrers – Craft Tutorial – Episode 17
For this tutorial you will need:
- Bonlux Screw Socket 120v Meduim Base E26 T10 Tubular LED Light Bulb 10w Daylight 6000k LED Corn Bulb 100w Incandescent Bulbs Equivalent
- 2 of HESSION 3 Pack Pendant Handing Light Socket Cord with On/Off Switch, 5.9Ft Hanging Lantern Cord Cable(Black)
- Aluminum Tape
- 7 1/2 black coffee stirrers
Very easy and really neat looking! A hit with the neighbors.
To make this wrapping paper cardboard tube solar LED W/USB Charge Pendant Lamps you will need:
- I hope you saved your wrapping paper tubes! You will need about 3 1/2 tubes per lamp. You need to make sure they are the exact same size in circumference.
- a hot glue gun and some hot glue sticks.
- some Rust Oleum Primer
- some spray paint. This is what I used.
- I recommend this one for the best protection, after all it is cardboard we are working with here.
- then you will need this SUPER COOL Solar LED Light with detachable USB charger! I just think this is the coolest thing ever!
I hope you enjoy these pendant lamps. They are so portable and versatile. I look forward to reading your comments.