This wrapping paper and denim decoupage bowl, is something I just threw together quickly to not have to miss another week. I think they turned out pretty cute. It's also a great way to up-cycle denim.
To make this wrapping paper cardboard tube solar LED W/USB Charge Pendant Lamps you will need:
- I hope you saved your wrapping paper tubes! You will need about 3 1/2 tubes per lamp. You need to make sure they are the exact same size in circumference.
- a hot glue gun and some hot glue sticks.
- some Rust Oleum Primer
- some spray paint. This is what I used.
- I recommend this one for the best protection, after all it is cardboard we are working with here.
- then you will need this SUPER COOL Solar LED Light with detachable USB charger! I just think this is the coolest thing ever!
I hope you enjoy these pendant lamps. They are so portable and versatile. I look forward to reading your comments.
Empty wrapping paper tubes can be used for more than just bonking people on the head!
You will need:
- 2 same size wrapping paper tubes
- Small paint brush
- Small craft paint sponge
- Silver acrylic paint
- Silver glitter
- Marti-gras beads
- Durable scissors
- Hot glue gun and hot glue stick
- Elmer’s glue
You may already have some of these items in stock. I like to provide you with the list and links to make your shopping experience simple.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please subscribe to receive next weeks tutorial in you email.
Check out how to make Christmas ornaments from tin cans and metallic thread, how to make Solar LED Christmas Holiday Globes and how to make Pickle Jar Centerpieces for more DIY, How to and craft inspirations this holiday season.