Watch as this goes from sunrise to sunset.
For this Sunrise, Sunset DIY LED Decorative Bottle tutorial you will need…
A clear glass bottle such as an olive oil bottle.
- Armour Etch Cream, 10-Ounce
- Water Pearls-CLEAR-Centerpiece Wedding Tower Vase Filler-makes 6 gallons (8 oz pack)
- McCormick Food Colors and Egg Dye Vials, .25 Ounce
- Spark LED Technology 12 Lumens Wine Bottle USB Rechargeable Cork Light, White, Set of 4
- 7LED Colored lights Illuminated Crystal Display Stand Base
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. Please subscribe to our website to receive new posts straight to your email. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel at Designs By Kricket
The items that you see listed here are suggestions only. If you choose to click on a link anywhere on my page, watch the ads and make purchases from those links, I do get paid a small percentage of the sale, but it does not cost you anything extra. I get paid from my sponsors. Thank you for your support.
PS. Here are some really great deals I wanted to share:
This is a Christian Based Boot Camp that I took. It’s FREE and it’s AWESOME!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”