To make this wrapping paper cardboard tube solar LED W/USB Charge Pendant Lamps you will need:
- I hope you saved your wrapping paper tubes! You will need about 3 1/2 tubes per lamp. You need to make sure they are the exact same size in circumference.
- a hot glue gun and some hot glue sticks.
- some Rust Oleum Primer
- some spray paint. This is what I used.
- I recommend this one for the best protection, after all it is cardboard we are working with here.
- then you will need this SUPER COOL Solar LED Light with detachable USB charger! I just think this is the coolest thing ever!
I hope you enjoy these pendant lamps. They are so portable and versatile. I look forward to reading your comments.
Please subscribe to this website for my posts and craft tutorials to be sent directly to you email.
Visit us on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for the weekly craft tutorials.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
PS. If you are looking for a way to boost your business, check out this FREE Boot Camp. You won’t regret it!