This “Bright & Easy LED Christmas Tree DIY Decorative Bottle, is a very easy and fun for the whole family craft project.
- You will need an empty glass bottle with the label removed. This olive oil bottle is what I used.
- I used 2 different green nail polishes , and several other color nail polishes. I don’t think those colors have to be exact, but the green is important.
- water pearls.
- and these super cool Spark LED Technology 12 Lumens Wine Bottle USB Rechargeable Cork Light, White, Set of 4 you will only need one, so you will have 3 left over to create other things.
- 7LED Colored lights Illuminated Crystal Display Stand Base
- acrylic ice rocks or gems, small enough to fit in the mouth of the bottle. I used 1/2″ acrylic gems. These are optional.
That’s it. That’s all you need for this one. Super fun. Super fast and Super Cool!
So be creative!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
PS. If you are looking for a way to boost your business, check out this FREE Boot Camp. You won’t regret it!
Download Over 300,000+ Photos, Graphics, Vectors, Icons, Buttons, Images and MORE! Here’s a coupon a 83% discount: http://ln.is/go.referralcandy.com/YxWgW …