Want a wonderful centerpiece that won’t cost you a fortune? These are perfect for a Holiday Dinner Party, a Wedding Reception, Birthday, New Year’s Eve, the office party, or an occasional get-together for some added ambiance.
I have to warn you though: these only last about 3-4 hours, so don’t plan on having them light up your life for an entire season. You will need to replace the batteries to use them more than once.
You will need:
- 32 oz pickle jars ( as many as you need)
- Christmas Ornaments as many as you need, 1 or 2 per jar, or other holiday or wedding ornaments.
- Elmer’s School Glue, Clear
- Gliter the amount would be determined by the quantity of jars.
- Christmas dimensional stickers or other holiday or wedding dimensional stickers.
- Qicai H Flameless LED Tea Lights, Multi Color Option Battery-Powered, Unscented Mini Tealight with Remote Control, Perfect for Weddings Christmas Thanksgiving Holiday Party Lighting Strobe, Set of 5. This is a set of 5 so you can make 5 centerpieces per order.
Check out how to make Christmas Holiday Trivets , how to make Solar LED Christmas Holiday Globes and how to make ornaments from tin cans and metallic thread for more DIY, How to and craft inspirations this holiday season.
I would love to see pictures of what you come up with! Please share.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
PS. If you are looking for a way to boost your business, check out this FREE Boot Camp. You won’t regret it!